Speaking of classic rock reunions, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr both recorded parts for a new album by… Answered
Speaking of classic rock reunions, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr both recorded parts for a new album by…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: The Who
B: The Rolling Stones
C: The Kinks
The correct answer is The Rolling Stones.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Reportedly, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, the only surviving members of The Beatles, are expected to join forces with their friendly rivals, The Rolling Stones, to create new music. Variety reports that McCartney, who is 80 years old, has already laid down some bass parts in Los Angeles during recent recording sessions, while 82-year-old Starr is said to be lined up to play drums. The Stones’ upcoming album, produced by Andrew Watt, the 2021 Grammy producer of the year, has yet to be officially announced, and it remains unclear if McCartney and Starr will be working together on the same song or multiple tracks. It’s also unclear whether their recordings will make the final cut.
Although The Beatles and The Rolling Stones have collaborated before, it has been rare for the two British rock bands to work together since they both became famous over six decades ago. In 1967, John Lennon sang backup on The Stones’ “We Love You” along with McCartney, while that same year, Brian Jones, a member of The Stones, played saxophone on The Beatles’ “You Know My Name (Look Up the Number).”
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- What’s happening to the water in the famous canals of Venice, Italy? – Answered
- What improved employee happiness and life satisfaction, according to a study of 61 UK companies? – answered
- If a newly proposed bill is made into law, what would dogs in Florida be banned from doing? – answered
- A photo taken by an American spy plane pilot at 60,000 feet was just released. What does it show? – answered
- Who just passed Kylie Jenner to become the most followed woman on Instagram? – answered
- New FDA guidelines will allow some soy, oat, and almond products to continue being called…Answered
- Which famous 20th century children’s book is getting a sequel? – answered
- What are some provinces in China hoping to boost by giving newlyweds 30 days of paid leave? – Answered
- Which rock icons just announced dates for a 2023 world tour? – Answered
- Speaking of classic rock reunions, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr both recorded parts for a new album by… Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.