Which 100-year-old theatre in Edinburgh has received a £7 million redevelopment fund?
A: The Usher Hall
B: The Traverse Theatre
C: King’s Theatre
The correct answer is King’s Theatre.
See The Reason for That answer below:
The Scottish government has provided a £6.5m grant to aid the redevelopment of the King’s Theatre in Edinburgh, which has a total budget of £25m. With over £22m already secured, the theatre will close for two years, commencing its redevelopment in September 2022 and reopening in mid-2024. Capital Theatres, the charity that runs the King’s, expressed their delight at the grant and hopes to fund the remaining balance through a public fundraiser.
Culture Minister Jenny Gilruth praised the theatre’s cultural significance and the Scottish government’s commitment to enhancing its community engagement. The theatre’s budget is also composed of a £4m grant from the City of Edinburgh Council, loan funding, donations, grants from trusts and foundations, support from companies, and Capital Theatres’ own contribution from ticket sales. Additionally, Capital Theatres has submitted an application to the National Lottery Heritage Fund, which is currently advancing to its second stage.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which athlete set the British women’s 60m record during the World Indoor Tour in Birmingham? – answered
- Which former British health secretary has launched a new television and broadcasting company, Greenhazel? – answered
- Which 100-year-old theatre in Edinburgh has received a £7 million redevelopment fund? – answered
- Which long-jumper won the World Indoor Tour Final in Birmingham? – answered
- Which film won the top prize at the Screen Actors Guild awards? – answered
- Which British tennis player recently won the ATP 500 event in Rio de Janeiro? – answered
- Which football club won the Carabao Cup? – answered
- Who will replace Ken Bruce at BBC Radio 2? – answered
- Who has regained the title of the world’s richest man? – answered
- Which city will be the first in the UK to commit to the Paris climate agreement for major live events? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.