Which athlete set the British women’s 60m record during the World Indoor Tour in Birmingham?
A: Jodie Williams
B: Dina Asher-Smith
C: Daryll Neita
The correct answer is Dina Asher-Smith.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Watching Dina Asher-Smith go supersonic is one of the most thrilling sights for British track and field fans. It’s not just her speed that takes your breath away, but also the efficiency of her movement and the sense of dominance she exudes as she leaves a world-class field behind. In Birmingham, the near sell-out crowd roared as Asher-Smith set a British 60m record of 7.03sec in her heat of the World Indoor Tour finals, before winning the final in 7.05 and leaving world and European champions in her wake.
Although she expressed mixed emotions, confessing that she had hoped to achieve a 6.9, there was a sense that Asher-Smith had vanquished the ghosts of 2022, a season marred by personal and physical setbacks.
Despite this, she still won a world 200m bronze and a European silver, and now she has set a notable marker for the upcoming outdoor season. In addition to beating world 200m champion Shericka Jackson, European 100m champion Gina Lückenkemper, and her biggest domestic rival, Daryll Neita, who finished second in 7.13, Asher-Smith knows that there is more to come.
Keely Hodgkinson and Neil Gourley also broke national indoor records in the women’s 800m and men’s 1500m respectively, but both expressed mixed emotions. Hodgkinson was disappointed to miss out on Jolanda Ceplak’s world record by 1.36 seconds, despite setting a British indoor 800m record of 1min 57.20sec and winning the Indoor Tour. Gourley, on the other hand, overtook the previous holder, Josh Kerr, to finish in 3min 32.48sec and set a new British record, but his achievement was somewhat overshadowed by Hodgkinson’s near miss. Nonetheless, it was an impressive day for British athletics.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which athlete set the British women’s 60m record during the World Indoor Tour in Birmingham? – answered
- Which former British health secretary has launched a new television and broadcasting company, Greenhazel? – answered
- Which 100-year-old theatre in Edinburgh has received a £7 million redevelopment fund? – answered
- Which long-jumper won the World Indoor Tour Final in Birmingham? – answered
- Which film won the top prize at the Screen Actors Guild awards? – answered
- Which British tennis player recently won the ATP 500 event in Rio de Janeiro? – answered
- Which football club won the Carabao Cup? – answered
- Who will replace Ken Bruce at BBC Radio 2? – answered
- Who has regained the title of the world’s richest man? – answered
- Which city will be the first in the UK to commit to the Paris climate agreement for major live events? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.