Which British tennis player recently won the ATP 500 event in Rio de Janeiro? – answered
Which British tennis player recently won the ATP 500 event in Rio de Janeiro?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Tim Henman
B: Jamie Murray
C: Cameron Norrie
The correct answer is Cameron Norrie.
See The Reason for That answer below:
In an epic final at the Rio Open, Cameron Norrie claimed his fifth ATP title by defeating a resilient Carlos Alcaraz. Despite being a set and a break down, Norrie managed to stage a comeback and secure a 5-7 6-4 7-5 victory in two hours and 40 minutes. This win moved Norrie up to 12th in the ATP standings.
Last week, Alcaraz had defeated Norrie in the Argentina Open final, but Norrie was able to exact revenge in this thrilling match. Unfortunately, Alcaraz suffered an injury to his right leg during the match and will need to undergo an assessment of his fitness.
Norrie spoke about the significance of the win, saying “So special to win this one, especially when I lost a couple finals this year. I had to do it the tough way. I was looking done there and I managed to flick a switch and turn it around.” He also mentioned the mental battles he had faced in the past few weeks on clay courts but was able to play well in the decisive moments of the match.
In the early stages of the match, both players held serve comfortably until Norrie had a break point opportunity in the fifth game, which he failed to convert. Alcaraz then had three break point chances, but Norrie played some impressive shots to get himself out of trouble and level the scores at 4-4. Norrie was even able to save a set point in the set, ultimately forcing a tiebreak.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which athlete set the British women’s 60m record during the World Indoor Tour in Birmingham? – answered
- Which former British health secretary has launched a new television and broadcasting company, Greenhazel? – answered
- Which 100-year-old theatre in Edinburgh has received a £7 million redevelopment fund? – answered
- Which long-jumper won the World Indoor Tour Final in Birmingham? – answered
- Which film won the top prize at the Screen Actors Guild awards? – answered
- Which British tennis player recently won the ATP 500 event in Rio de Janeiro? – answered
- Which football club won the Carabao Cup? – answered
- Who will replace Ken Bruce at BBC Radio 2? – answered
- Who has regained the title of the world’s richest man? – answered
- Which city will be the first in the UK to commit to the Paris climate agreement for major live events? – answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.