A Brazilian dictionary added the name of which soccer icon as an adjective and synonym for ‘exceptional’? answered
A Brazilian dictionary added the name of which soccer icon as an adjective and synonym for ‘exceptional’?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Pelé.
See The Reason for That answer below:
The Michaelis dictionary in Brazil has included “Pelé” as an adjective to describe someone who is exceptional, incomparable, and unique. This move comes after a campaign that gathered over 125,000 signatures to recognize the late soccer legend’s impact beyond his sport. Pelé, a three-time World Cup champion, passed away in December 2022 after battling colon cancer at the age of 82.
The dictionary definition states that Pelé means “the one that is extraordinary or who cannot be matched to anything or anyone because of his quality, value or superiority, just like Pelé.” Examples include “the Pelé of basketball, the Pelé of tennis, the Pelé of Brazilian theater, and the Pelé of medicine.”
Pelé’s foundation, Santos FC, and many Brazilians welcomed the decision. Pelé spent nearly two decades dazzling fans and opponents alike as the game’s most prolific scorer with Brazilian club Santos and the Brazil national team. Only the late Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi, and Cristiano Ronaldo are mentioned alongside him in the conversation about soccer’s greatest.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which team landed four-time NFL MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers in a trade with Green Bay? answered
- An American traveler faces possible jail time in Australia after airport employees found what in her luggage? answered
- Which state is set to become the 22nd in the US to legalize recreational marijuana? answered
- Daytime TV legend Jerry Springer died at 79. Which US city was he once the mayor of? answered
- The CDC reports that the number of adult Americans who do what is at an all-time low? answered
- A Brazilian dictionary added the name of which soccer icon as an adjective and synonym for ‘exceptional’? answered
- Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon were both removed from their cable news jobs this week. Which networks? answered
- Which world leader, who recently left office, is set to take a position at Harvard University? answered
- For the first time since the smartphone era began, the UK announced plans to toughen existing laws around… answered
- Move over Phil! ‘Mojave Max’ just emerged from his desert burrow to signal warmer weather. What kind of animal is Max? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.