Which team landed four-time NFL MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers in a trade with Green Bay?
A New York Giants
B New York Jets
C Jacksonville Jaguars
The correct answer is New York Jets.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Aaron Rodgers has officially been traded to the Jets, according to a source who confirmed the deal on Monday. After publicly expressing his desire to play in New York, the Packers and Jets agreed to a trade that includes a swap of first-round picks in this year’s draft. The Packers will now pick 13th overall on Thursday night, while the Jets move to 15th.
Along with the pick swap, the Jets are also sending Green Bay a second-round pick (No. 42 overall) and a sixth-round pick (No. 207 overall) in this year’s draft. The Jets will also send a 2024 conditional pick that will be a first-round pick if Rodgers plays 65 percent of the plays for the Jets in 2023, or a second-round pick if he does not.
In return, the Jets will receive Rodgers and a fifth-round pick (No. 170 overall) in this year’s draft. However, the trade cannot be made official until the details of Rodgers’ contract are finalized. Currently, Rodgers is set to make nearly $60 million in 2023, but it is expected that he will renegotiate his contract before joining the Jets.
It remains to be seen who will ultimately come out as the winner of this trade, as there are many variables at play. Ultimately, the success of the deal will depend on how well Rodgers performs and how long he stays with the Jets.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which team landed four-time NFL MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers in a trade with Green Bay? answered
- An American traveler faces possible jail time in Australia after airport employees found what in her luggage? answered
- Which state is set to become the 22nd in the US to legalize recreational marijuana? answered
- Daytime TV legend Jerry Springer died at 79. Which US city was he once the mayor of? answered
- The CDC reports that the number of adult Americans who do what is at an all-time low? answered
- A Brazilian dictionary added the name of which soccer icon as an adjective and synonym for ‘exceptional’? answered
- Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon were both removed from their cable news jobs this week. Which networks? answered
- Which world leader, who recently left office, is set to take a position at Harvard University? answered
- For the first time since the smartphone era began, the UK announced plans to toughen existing laws around… answered
- Move over Phil! ‘Mojave Max’ just emerged from his desert burrow to signal warmer weather. What kind of animal is Max? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.