Daytime TV legend Jerry Springer died at 79. Which US city was he once the mayor of? answered
Daytime TV legend Jerry Springer died at 79. Which US city was he once the mayor of?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Cincinnati.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Jerry Springer, the former mayor of Cincinnati and longtime TV personality, has passed away at the age of 79 after battling pancreatic cancer, according to his representatives. Springer helped pioneer confrontational daytime television, and his show, “The Jerry Springer Show,” which aired from 1991 to 2018, was known for its profanity-laden guests who often had to be restrained by on-set security guards as the audience chanted “Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!” Despite his controversial content, Springer was remembered by his family spokesperson and longtime friend, Jean Galvin, as a man with an uncanny ability to connect with people in all aspects of his life.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which team landed four-time NFL MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers in a trade with Green Bay? answered
- An American traveler faces possible jail time in Australia after airport employees found what in her luggage? answered
- Which state is set to become the 22nd in the US to legalize recreational marijuana? answered
- Daytime TV legend Jerry Springer died at 79. Which US city was he once the mayor of? answered
- The CDC reports that the number of adult Americans who do what is at an all-time low? answered
- A Brazilian dictionary added the name of which soccer icon as an adjective and synonym for ‘exceptional’? answered
- Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon were both removed from their cable news jobs this week. Which networks? answered
- Which world leader, who recently left office, is set to take a position at Harvard University? answered
- For the first time since the smartphone era began, the UK announced plans to toughen existing laws around… answered
- Move over Phil! ‘Mojave Max’ just emerged from his desert burrow to signal warmer weather. What kind of animal is Max? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.