An American traveler faces possible jail time in Australia after airport employees found what in her luggage? answered
An American traveler faces possible jail time in Australia after airport employees found what in her luggage?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A Endangered reptiles
B Gold-plated gun
C Smuggled lilies
The correct answer is Gold-plated gun.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Over the weekend, an American woman was arrested at Sydney Airport in Australia when a 24-carat gold-plated gun was discovered in her luggage by airport staff. The 28-year-old woman was charged under section 233BAB(5) of the Customs Act 1901, which makes it illegal for someone to “intentionally” import unapproved firearms. The woman had arrived from Los Angeles and did not declare the handgun, which was not registered and for which she did not hold a permit in Australia.
After a detailed scan of the woman’s luggage, the gun shape alerted officials to the contraband. On Monday, the woman was granted bail in court, but she remains subject to visa cancellation and removal from the country pending full proceedings. If convicted, she could face up to 10 years in prison.
It is worth noting that Australia has some of the strictest gun laws in the world, which were implemented after the 1996 Port Arthur Massacre in Tasmania where 35 people were killed. In response, the Australian government outlawed all automatic and semi-automatic weapons, and a mandatory buyback program led to more than 600,000 guns being surrendered and destroyed.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Which team landed four-time NFL MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers in a trade with Green Bay? answered
- An American traveler faces possible jail time in Australia after airport employees found what in her luggage? answered
- Which state is set to become the 22nd in the US to legalize recreational marijuana? answered
- Daytime TV legend Jerry Springer died at 79. Which US city was he once the mayor of? answered
- The CDC reports that the number of adult Americans who do what is at an all-time low? answered
- A Brazilian dictionary added the name of which soccer icon as an adjective and synonym for ‘exceptional’? answered
- Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon were both removed from their cable news jobs this week. Which networks? answered
- Which world leader, who recently left office, is set to take a position at Harvard University? answered
- For the first time since the smartphone era began, the UK announced plans to toughen existing laws around… answered
- Move over Phil! ‘Mojave Max’ just emerged from his desert burrow to signal warmer weather. What kind of animal is Max? answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.