Answered: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
See The Reason for That answer below:
Former All Black Campbell Johnstone became the first rugby player from New Zealand to publicly come out as gay, revealing his sexuality on a local current affairs show, Seven Sharp. Johnstone played in three tests in 2005 and has since told his family and friends about his sexual orientation. He hopes that his announcement will help others in the LGBTQ+ community feel more comfortable with themselves.
Johnstone said, “I hope to take away the pressure and stigma surrounding the issue and open the door for others.” He added that he had suppressed his true self and led a “double life” before accepting who he was.
New Zealand Rugby CEO Mark Robinson, who is also a former teammate of Johnstone, issued a statement in support of Johnstone’s decision to come out. He said, “We want to make ourselves straightforward, no matter who you are or who you love, rugby got your back.”
Sports Minister and former deputy Prime Minister Grant Robertson, who is also gay, praised Johnstone for “blazing this trail” and hoped that his announcement would inspire future generations to be open about their sexuality.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
- Answered: A new law in China’s Sichuan province now allows unmarried people to legally do what?
- Answered: Up to half a million teachers, civil servants, and train drivers went on strike in which country?
- Answered: From which Pennsylvania town did Phil the groundhog just predict six more weeks of winter?
- Answered: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
- Answered: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
- Answered: Candy maker Ira ‘Bob’ Born died at age 98. Which seasonal confection was he famous for?
- Answered: A pink pigeon was rescued from a NYC park. A wildlife group believes it was dyed for use in a…
- Answered: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
- Answered: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.