Answered: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: He’s retiring
B: He plans to keep playing
C: New endorsement deal
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
A: He’s retiring
See The Reason for That answer below:
Tom Brady, the 45-year-old star quarterback, has officially announced his retirement from the NFL after a 23-year career. He won seven Super Bowls and holds numerous records, including the most career passing yards and touchdown passes in NFL history. Brady made the announcement on social media and informed the Buccaneers, his team for the past three seasons, at 6 a.m. ET on Wednesday. The Buccaneers’ owners, the Glazer family, expressed their gratitude for the exceptional standard Brady set for the team and the unforgettable memories he provided.
Brady was previously Super Bowl MVP five times and is the only player to win more than five Super Bowls. He can now work as an analyst for Fox Sports, which signed him to a 10-year, $375 million contract last summer. He also has a clothing line, a health and wellness brand, and a production company. Tom Brady finalized his divorce from supermodel Gisele Bundchen this past fall. Despite being drafted 199th in the 2000 draft, Brady went on to become the most successful player in NFL history and a true professional with class and integrity.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
- Answered: A new law in China’s Sichuan province now allows unmarried people to legally do what?
- Answered: Up to half a million teachers, civil servants, and train drivers went on strike in which country?
- Answered: From which Pennsylvania town did Phil the groundhog just predict six more weeks of winter?
- Answered: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
- Answered: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
- Answered: Candy maker Ira ‘Bob’ Born died at age 98. Which seasonal confection was he famous for?
- Answered: A pink pigeon was rescued from a NYC park. A wildlife group believes it was dyed for use in a…
- Answered: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
- Answered: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.