Answered: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Australian masked owls
C: British monarchy
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
C: British monarchy
See The Reason for That answer below:
Australia’s central bank has decided to replace Queen Elizabeth II with a new design honoring “the culture and history of the First Australians” on their new $5 banknotes, instead of King Charles III as previously expected. The bank will consult with First Australians in the design of the new banknote, which is expected to take several years to complete. In the meantime, the current $5 banknote featuring Queen Elizabeth will continue to be used.
This move signifies a step toward decolonization for some Australian lawmakers, but others view it as an attack on their society and institutions. This change also reflects the ongoing debate over the legacy of British colonialism in Australia and the country’s relationship with the monarchy. Although King Charles will still appear on Australian coins, this move to exclude him from banknotes has to be a disappointment for him.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
- Answered: A new law in China’s Sichuan province now allows unmarried people to legally do what?
- Answered: Up to half a million teachers, civil servants, and train drivers went on strike in which country?
- Answered: From which Pennsylvania town did Phil the groundhog just predict six more weeks of winter?
- Answered: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
- Answered: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
- Answered: Candy maker Ira ‘Bob’ Born died at age 98. Which seasonal confection was he famous for?
- Answered: A pink pigeon was rescued from a NYC park. A wildlife group believes it was dyed for use in a…
- Answered: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
- Answered: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.