Answered: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Major League Soccer
B: National Hockey League
C: Major League Baseball
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
A: Major League Soccer
See The Reason for That answer below:
Apple has partnered with Major League Soccer (MLS) for a 10-year deal to launch Season Pass on Apple TV+. The move comes amid a transformation in sports and streaming services, with tech companies and broadcast outlets recognizing the value of live sports programming. A recent report by Parks Associates predicts a 73% increase in revenue from sports streaming packages, reaching $22.6 billion by 2027. Younger viewers are increasingly watching sports through streaming services, as seen by Amazon tracking data which showed 22% of “Thursday Night Football” viewers on Prime Video were aged 18-34. Soccer fans are also more likely to watch sports on streaming devices.
MLS will receive at least $250 million per season from Apple, a significant increase from the league’s previous eight-year deals with Fox, ESPN and Univision which averaged $90 million per season. This partnership could signal the future of sports streaming and league media rights, as MLS takes over production of all its matches and Apple has worldwide rights to broadcast the games. Other leagues will be closely watching the progress of MLS and Apple, with the National Basketball Association expected to have some streaming component in its upcoming media rights negotiations.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
- Answered: A new law in China’s Sichuan province now allows unmarried people to legally do what?
- Answered: Up to half a million teachers, civil servants, and train drivers went on strike in which country?
- Answered: From which Pennsylvania town did Phil the groundhog just predict six more weeks of winter?
- Answered: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
- Answered: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
- Answered: Candy maker Ira ‘Bob’ Born died at age 98. Which seasonal confection was he famous for?
- Answered: A pink pigeon was rescued from a NYC park. A wildlife group believes it was dyed for use in a…
- Answered: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
- Answered: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.