The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: From which Pennsylvania town did Phil the groundhog just predict six more weeks of winter?
See The Reason for That answer below:
Punxsutawney Phil, the weather-predicting groundhog, made his annual appearance at Gobbler’s Knob in Pennsylvania on Thursday, forecasting six more weeks of winter after seeing his shadow. Thousands of people gathered to watch Phil emerge from his burrow at 7:25 a.m. in the frigid 20-degree weather. The event, which was led by a group of men in top hats known as Phil’s “Inner Circle,” returned to its traditional format after being held virtually in 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Groundhog Day has its origins in a German legend and takes place on Feb. 2, Candlemas Day, a Christian festival of lights. If Phil sees his shadow, it’s a sign that the next six weeks will bring wintery weather, while a lack of shadow signals an early spring. Despite the long-standing tradition, Phil’s predictions are often incorrect.
According to the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club, the same Punxsutawney Phil has been making predictions for 137 years, which is over 15 times the upper end of a groundhog’s lifespan. The Inner Circle, a 15-member group responsible for protecting and perpetuating the legend, claims that a special diet, including a secret recipe “Elixir of Life,” keeps Phil coming back each year. Over the years, Phil has seen his shadow 106 times, predicting a longer winter, and not seen it 29 times, signaling an early spring.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
- Answered: A new law in China’s Sichuan province now allows unmarried people to legally do what?
- Answered: Up to half a million teachers, civil servants, and train drivers went on strike in which country?
- Answered: From which Pennsylvania town did Phil the groundhog just predict six more weeks of winter?
- Answered: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
- Answered: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
- Answered: Candy maker Ira ‘Bob’ Born died at age 98. Which seasonal confection was he famous for?
- Answered: A pink pigeon was rescued from a NYC park. A wildlife group believes it was dyed for use in a…
- Answered: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
- Answered: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.