Answered: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Alice Cooper
B: Ozzy Osbourne
C: Peter Frampton
The correct answer to this Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is:
B: Ozzy Osbourne
See The Reason for That answer below:
Ozzy Osbourne, the legendary rock star, has announced the cancellation of his 2023 tour dates due to a spinal injury sustained in an accident four years ago. In a statement posted on social media, Osbourne expressed his appreciation for fans’ patience and acknowledged that he is not physically capable of performing the required travel for his European/UK tour. The singer confirmed that his singing voice is intact, but he remains weakened after several operations, stem cell treatments, physical therapy, and the use of a robotic exoskeleton to improve mobility.
Osbourne is exploring alternative ways to perform without extensive travel, and ticket refunds will be available at the point of purchase. The heavy metal artist has faced numerous health challenges over the years, including an ATV accident in 2003 that resulted in a Parkinson’s disease diagnosis, a fall in 2019 that required neck surgery, and a “major” surgery in June 2022. Osbourne’s wife Sharon spoke about his back issues and revealed that the screws from his previous surgery had come loose, causing nerve pain. The couple shares three children together, Kelly, Jack, and Aimee, and Ozzy has two children from his previous marriage to Thelma Riley.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Answered: What did NFL icon Tom Brady announce for the second consecutive year?
- Answered: A new law in China’s Sichuan province now allows unmarried people to legally do what?
- Answered: Up to half a million teachers, civil servants, and train drivers went on strike in which country?
- Answered: From which Pennsylvania town did Phil the groundhog just predict six more weeks of winter?
- Answered: Australia has decided it will no longer feature what on its paper currency?
- Answered: Which ’70s rock star canceled all upcoming show dates and says his touring career is over?
- Answered: Candy maker Ira ‘Bob’ Born died at age 98. Which seasonal confection was he famous for?
- Answered: A pink pigeon was rescued from a NYC park. A wildlife group believes it was dyed for use in a…
- Answered: A former New Zealand All Blacks player became the team’s first to come out as gay. Which sport?
- Answered: Speaking of sports firsts, which pro league will make its upcoming season available to stream on Apple TV+?
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.