What are some provinces in China hoping to boost by giving newlyweds 30 days of paid leave?
A: The economy
C: Birth rates
The correct answer is Birth rates.
See The Reason for That answer below:
According to the Communist Party’s People’s Daily, certain Chinese provinces are granting young newlyweds 30 days of paid leave in order to promote marriage and increase a declining birth rate. Although China’s minimum paid marriage leave is three days, provinces have been authorized to set their own more generous allowances since February. Gansu and Shanxi, both in the northwest, currently provide 30 days, while Shanghai offers 10 and Sichuan only three.
According to Yang Haiyang, the dean of the Social Development Research Institute of South-Western University of Finance and Economics, extending marriage leave is a productive approach to increasing the fertility rate.
He added that there is a pressing need to both expand the labor force and encourage consumption, particularly in provinces and cities with relatively sluggish economic growth. To support this objective, Mr. Yang suggested a variety of complementary policies, including housing subsidies and paid paternity leave for men.
Last year, China’s population decreased for the first time in six decades, according to official statistics, which is anticipated to signal the beginning of a lengthy period of decline. China had its lowest ever birth rate last year, at 6.77 births per 1,000 people. This decline can be attributed to the “one-child” policy enforced from 1980 to 2015, as well as the high cost of education, which has discouraged many Chinese from having more than one child, or even having children at all.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- What’s happening to the water in the famous canals of Venice, Italy? – Answered
- What improved employee happiness and life satisfaction, according to a study of 61 UK companies? – answered
- If a newly proposed bill is made into law, what would dogs in Florida be banned from doing? – answered
- A photo taken by an American spy plane pilot at 60,000 feet was just released. What does it show? – answered
- Who just passed Kylie Jenner to become the most followed woman on Instagram? – answered
- New FDA guidelines will allow some soy, oat, and almond products to continue being called…Answered
- Which famous 20th century children’s book is getting a sequel? – answered
- What are some provinces in China hoping to boost by giving newlyweds 30 days of paid leave? – Answered
- Which rock icons just announced dates for a 2023 world tour? – Answered
- Speaking of classic rock reunions, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr both recorded parts for a new album by… Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.