A Maine museum is offering a $25K reward to anyone who finds a piece of an ‘incredibly rare’…
A Original Shakespeare manuscript
C Grecian urn
The correct answer is Meteorite.
See The Reason for That answer below:
The Maine Mineral and Gem Museum already has an impressive collection of meteorite specimens, but they are seeking the help of adventure-seekers and hobbyists to find one more. The museum is offering a $25,000 reward to the first person who retrieves at least one kilogram of the fireball that fell over the state on April 8.
Additionally, the museum will purchase any additional specimens found, as they could be worth a significant amount of money. The meteorite fall was observed during the daytime and was visible to people on the ground in Canada and Maine. NASA has calculated an estimated “strewn field” where the meteorites likely landed, with the largest bits probably falling between Waite, ME and Canoose in New Brunswick, Canada.
While the museum notes that larger meteorites, if they exist, are likely to be found closer to Waite, the highest likelihood location for finding any of the space rocks is on either side of the Canadian border. However, locating the meteorites in the dense coniferous forest could be challenging. To identify a meteorite, it’s essential to do some research beforehand. Resources are available online, and tips from the U.S. Geological Survey include the fact that space rocks are dense, magnetic, oddly shaped, and often have a dark, eggshell-like crust.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Aliyah Boston was taken as the No. 1 overall pick in which pro sports league’s recent draft? Answered
- Which iconic US company revealed in a regulatory filing that it may go out of business? answered
- How did media mogul Rupert Murdoch reportedly end his fourth marriage to ex-model Jerry Hall? Answered
- A volcano erupted this week in Kamchatka, which is a peninsula in the far eastern region of… answered
- Which NFL franchise is reportedly on the verge of being sold for nearly $6 billion? answered
- A pair of sneakers once worn by which NBA legend just sold for a record $2.2M at auction? answered
- Which musical production will close this weekend after a 35-year run on Broadway? answered
- 102-year-old CR Rao won the most prestigious international award in which branch of mathematics? answered
- British fashion designer Mary Quant died at 93. What piece of clothing is she credited with popularizing? answered
- A Maine museum is offering a $25K reward to anyone who finds a piece of an ‘incredibly rare’… answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.