A volcano erupted this week in Kamchatka, which is a peninsula in the far eastern region of… answered
A volcano erupted this week in Kamchatka, which is a peninsula in the far eastern region of…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Russia.
See The Reason for That answer below:
For the second consecutive day, a massive eruption from one of Kamchatka’s most active volcanoes, Shiveluch, is causing a cloud of ash to billow into the sky and cover extensive areas in grey volcanic dust. The eruption, which began early on Tuesday, has spread dust over 500 kilometers to the northwest and has caused the largest fallout in almost 60 years.
The Kamchatka branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences Geophysical Survey reports that the eruption is ongoing, with clouds of dust rising 10 kilometers into the sky. The airspace around the area has been closed, and locals have been advised to remain indoors. Villages situated about 50 kilometers away from the volcano have been enveloped in a layer of dust measuring approximately 20 centimeters, with residents posting videos of the ash cloud causing darkness in the area.
The Kamchatka Peninsula, which is home to approximately 30 active volcanoes and is located 6,600 kilometers east of Moscow, is one of the world’s most densely packed geothermal activity areas. Shiveluch consists of two parts, the Old Shiveluch, which measures 3,283 meters, and the smaller but more active Young Shiveluch.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Aliyah Boston was taken as the No. 1 overall pick in which pro sports league’s recent draft? Answered
- Which iconic US company revealed in a regulatory filing that it may go out of business? answered
- How did media mogul Rupert Murdoch reportedly end his fourth marriage to ex-model Jerry Hall? Answered
- A volcano erupted this week in Kamchatka, which is a peninsula in the far eastern region of… answered
- Which NFL franchise is reportedly on the verge of being sold for nearly $6 billion? answered
- A pair of sneakers once worn by which NBA legend just sold for a record $2.2M at auction? answered
- Which musical production will close this weekend after a 35-year run on Broadway? answered
- 102-year-old CR Rao won the most prestigious international award in which branch of mathematics? answered
- British fashion designer Mary Quant died at 93. What piece of clothing is she credited with popularizing? answered
- A Maine museum is offering a $25K reward to anyone who finds a piece of an ‘incredibly rare’… answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.