How did media mogul Rupert Murdoch reportedly end his fourth marriage to ex-model Jerry Hall?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A Via email
B Used a process server
C Through his son
The correct answer is Via email.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Reports indicate that Rupert Murdoch terminated his six-year marriage to Jerry Hall with an 11-word email. According to sources, the publishing tycoon sent the email to Hall while she waited to meet him at their home in Oxfordshire. The email stated, “Jerry, sadly I’ve decided to call an end to our marriage. We have certainly had some good times, but I have much to do. My New York lawyer will be contacting yours immediately.”
The split, which marked Murdoch’s fourth divorce, took Hall by surprise, and she was given a mere 30 days to vacate the couple’s Bel Air residence. The divorce was finalized in August 2022, and new revelations about the email that ended the marriage have surfaced almost a year after the fact.
On April 5, 2023, the BBC reported that Murdoch’s recent engagement to former police chaplain Ann Lesley Smith had been abruptly called off just weeks after it was announced. Murdoch is the proprietor of numerous newspapers, including The Sun and The Times in the UK, Fox News and The Wall Street Journal in the US, and newspapers in his homeland of Australia.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Aliyah Boston was taken as the No. 1 overall pick in which pro sports league’s recent draft? Answered
- Which iconic US company revealed in a regulatory filing that it may go out of business? answered
- How did media mogul Rupert Murdoch reportedly end his fourth marriage to ex-model Jerry Hall? Answered
- A volcano erupted this week in Kamchatka, which is a peninsula in the far eastern region of… answered
- Which NFL franchise is reportedly on the verge of being sold for nearly $6 billion? answered
- A pair of sneakers once worn by which NBA legend just sold for a record $2.2M at auction? answered
- Which musical production will close this weekend after a 35-year run on Broadway? answered
- 102-year-old CR Rao won the most prestigious international award in which branch of mathematics? answered
- British fashion designer Mary Quant died at 93. What piece of clothing is she credited with popularizing? answered
- A Maine museum is offering a $25K reward to anyone who finds a piece of an ‘incredibly rare’… answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.