Which iconic US company revealed in a regulatory filing that it may go out of business? answered
Which iconic US company revealed in a regulatory filing that it may go out of business?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Tupperware.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Tupperware, a retro brand that saw a surge in sales during the pandemic, is now warning of potential bankruptcy just three years later. The Orlando-based direct marketing company released a press statement and securities filing expressing “substantial doubt” about its ability to continue operations. As a result, the company’s shares dropped by 50% late Friday, with its stock now down 70% since the start of the year.
Tupperware is considering “right-sizing efforts,” such as selling real estate holdings and cutting parts of the business, and may default on some of its debt due to “cash constraints” caused by high interest costs. CEO Miguel Fernandez emphasized that the company is taking steps to address its financial position and seek additional financing.
However, Tupperware also admitted to financial mistakes in its earlier reports, including misstatements and ineffective internal controls for tax accounting. The company is also late in filing its standard annual report and faces a delisting from the New York Stock Exchange. Investors have filed a lawsuit against Tupperware, accusing the company of concealing “serious issues” in its financial filings.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Aliyah Boston was taken as the No. 1 overall pick in which pro sports league’s recent draft? Answered
- Which iconic US company revealed in a regulatory filing that it may go out of business? answered
- How did media mogul Rupert Murdoch reportedly end his fourth marriage to ex-model Jerry Hall? Answered
- A volcano erupted this week in Kamchatka, which is a peninsula in the far eastern region of… answered
- Which NFL franchise is reportedly on the verge of being sold for nearly $6 billion? answered
- A pair of sneakers once worn by which NBA legend just sold for a record $2.2M at auction? answered
- Which musical production will close this weekend after a 35-year run on Broadway? answered
- 102-year-old CR Rao won the most prestigious international award in which branch of mathematics? answered
- British fashion designer Mary Quant died at 93. What piece of clothing is she credited with popularizing? answered
- A Maine museum is offering a $25K reward to anyone who finds a piece of an ‘incredibly rare’… answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the seven (7) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.