Atlanta resident Nathan Firesheets rode every Disney ride in the world in 12 days. How many countries did he visit? Answered
Atlanta resident Nathan Firesheets rode every Disney ride in the world in 12 days. How many countries did he visit?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is 4.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Nathan Firesheets, a 34-year-old audiovisual system engineer and programmer from Atlanta, Georgia, has always had a passion for theme parks. So, when he was brainstorming vacation ideas, he came up with an ultimate Disney adventure: to ride every operating ride at all 12 Disney parks around the world in just 12 days.
Firesheets called his challenge the Disney Global Challenge, and it took him about a month to plan. He visited all 12 parks in Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Anaheim, and Orlando in just 12 days, covering over 20,000 miles around the world. His journey began on March 8 and ended on March 19, and it included travel time.
Throughout the challenge, Firesheets rode 216 rides and documented his journey on Twitter with photos and videos. He also received support from cast members and online followers, which he said helped him through some of the more challenging moments.
Although he enjoyed visiting all the parks, Firesheets said that his favorite was Disneyland in California, the original happiest place in the world. He appreciated its history, nostalgia, and the fact that it was the only park that Walt Disney himself had walked in.
Reflecting on the experience, Firesheets said, “Looking back on it, I’m like ‘I can’t believe I just did that.’ It’s just so insane. So much travel, so much park stuff, but it was really an incredible experience. Tons of fun.”
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- After a national strike by transit workers this week, travel in which EU country ground to a halt? Answered
- What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun? Answered
- Which NFL QB, and former league MVP, has asked to be traded from the team that drafted him? Answered
- The FDA just cleared which life-saving medication to be sold over-the-counter? Answered
- Nokia says it will launch what service on the moon later this year? Answered
- Soccer legend Lionel Messi just surpassed 100 career goals while playing for his home country of… Answered
- Colombia had to spend $3.5M to relocate 70 of which animal that once belonged to infamous cartel boss Pablo Escobar? Answered
- Atlanta resident Nathan Firesheets rode every Disney ride in the world in 12 days. How many countries did he visit? Answered
- Scientists made a jumbo, edible meatball using the genetic sequence of which extinct animal? Answered
- Speaking of ancient animals, scientists named a recently discovered beaver fossil after which southern store chain? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.