Which NFL QB, and former league MVP, has asked to be traded from the team that drafted him?
A: Lamar Jackson
B: Aaron Rodgers
C: Patrick Mahomes
The correct answer is Lamar Jackson.
See The Reason for That answer below:
According to a recent tweet, Lamar Jackson, who represents himself, has requested a trade from the Baltimore Ravens as the team has failed to “meet his value” in ongoing contract discussions. Jackson made this announcement on March 2, which coincided with the NFL’s annual league meeting where coach John Harbaugh was addressing the press. Despite the request, Harbaugh remains positive about Jackson’s future with the team and believes he will be the starting quarterback in Week 1.
On March 7, the Ravens placed the non-exclusive franchise tag on Jackson, which enables him to negotiate with other teams. The team could receive two first-round picks as compensation if they decide not to match any offers. Due to Jackson’s absence of an NFLPA-certified agent, his negotiations with the Ravens have lasted for 25 months, and the NFL has cautioned teams that they are only allowed to negotiate with Jackson.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- After a national strike by transit workers this week, travel in which EU country ground to a halt? Answered
- What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun? Answered
- Which NFL QB, and former league MVP, has asked to be traded from the team that drafted him? Answered
- The FDA just cleared which life-saving medication to be sold over-the-counter? Answered
- Nokia says it will launch what service on the moon later this year? Answered
- Soccer legend Lionel Messi just surpassed 100 career goals while playing for his home country of… Answered
- Colombia had to spend $3.5M to relocate 70 of which animal that once belonged to infamous cartel boss Pablo Escobar? Answered
- Atlanta resident Nathan Firesheets rode every Disney ride in the world in 12 days. How many countries did he visit? Answered
- Scientists made a jumbo, edible meatball using the genetic sequence of which extinct animal? Answered
- Speaking of ancient animals, scientists named a recently discovered beaver fossil after which southern store chain? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.