Soccer legend Lionel Messi just surpassed 100 career goals while playing for his home country of… Answered
Soccer legend Lionel Messi just surpassed 100 career goals while playing for his home country of
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Argentina.
See The Reason for That answer below:
In a sensational display of skill and talent, Lionel Messi, the legendary Argentine footballer, scored three goals in the first half of an international friendly against Curacao on Tuesday, thereby surpassing the milestone of 100 career goals for his country. This achievement comes after Argentina’s recent victory at the World Cup in December, and their dominance continued as they cruised to a 7-0 win against Curacao.
Messi’s first goal came in the 20th minute when he fired a right-footed shot from the edge of the box, marking his 100th goal for Argentina. He then went on to score two more goals, the 101st and 102nd of his career, with a crossed shot and an easy run to score, respectively. In addition to his incredible goals, he also provided an assist to Enzo Fernandez for a shot from the edge of the box.
At 35 years old, Messi’s impressive scoring record for his national team has been a crucial factor in their success over the years. Currently, he is only behind two players on the list of most goals scored for national teams in official matches: Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo, with 122 goals, and Iran’s Ali Daei, with 109. Messi’s continued dominance on the football field has cemented his place as one of the greatest players of all time.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- After a national strike by transit workers this week, travel in which EU country ground to a halt? Answered
- What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun? Answered
- Which NFL QB, and former league MVP, has asked to be traded from the team that drafted him? Answered
- The FDA just cleared which life-saving medication to be sold over-the-counter? Answered
- Nokia says it will launch what service on the moon later this year? Answered
- Soccer legend Lionel Messi just surpassed 100 career goals while playing for his home country of… Answered
- Colombia had to spend $3.5M to relocate 70 of which animal that once belonged to infamous cartel boss Pablo Escobar? Answered
- Atlanta resident Nathan Firesheets rode every Disney ride in the world in 12 days. How many countries did he visit? Answered
- Scientists made a jumbo, edible meatball using the genetic sequence of which extinct animal? Answered
- Speaking of ancient animals, scientists named a recently discovered beaver fossil after which southern store chain? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.