Nokia says it will launch what service on the moon later this year?
A: Shuttle to the ISS
B: Satellite launch pads
C: 4G internet
The correct answer is 4G internet.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Nokia has announced its plans to launch a 4G mobile network on the moon to support lunar exploration and eventually pave the way for human presence on the planet. The Finnish telecommunications giant intends to launch the network on a SpaceX rocket in the near future. The network will be powered by an antenna-equipped base station in a Nova-C lunar lander designed by Intuitive Machines, a US space company, as well as a solar-powered rover.
The lander and the rover will establish an LTE connection, enabling astronauts to communicate with one another and with mission control, control the rover remotely, and stream real-time video and telemetry data back to Earth. The Shackleton crater, located on the southern limb of the moon, will be the location of the infrastructure.
Nokia stated that the technology is built to withstand space’s extreme conditions and will be used as part of Nasa’s Artemis 1 mission, which aims to send humans to the moon’s surface for the first time since 1972. The goal is to demonstrate that terrestrial networks can meet the communication needs of future space missions.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- After a national strike by transit workers this week, travel in which EU country ground to a halt? Answered
- What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun? Answered
- Which NFL QB, and former league MVP, has asked to be traded from the team that drafted him? Answered
- The FDA just cleared which life-saving medication to be sold over-the-counter? Answered
- Nokia says it will launch what service on the moon later this year? Answered
- Soccer legend Lionel Messi just surpassed 100 career goals while playing for his home country of… Answered
- Colombia had to spend $3.5M to relocate 70 of which animal that once belonged to infamous cartel boss Pablo Escobar? Answered
- Atlanta resident Nathan Firesheets rode every Disney ride in the world in 12 days. How many countries did he visit? Answered
- Scientists made a jumbo, edible meatball using the genetic sequence of which extinct animal? Answered
- Speaking of ancient animals, scientists named a recently discovered beaver fossil after which southern store chain? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.