What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun? Answered
What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: A black hole
B: An asteroid belt
C: A red giant star
The correct answer is A black hole.
See The Reason for That answer below:
A colossal black hole, 33 billion times more massive than the sun, has been uncovered by astronomers. This ultramassive black hole was found in the depths of the universe, hundreds of millions of light-years away. According to a study published in the peer-reviewed journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society on Wednesday, this discovery may be one of the most significant black holes ever found.
James Nightingale, a study author from Durham University’s department of physics, stated that even as an astronomer, he finds it challenging to comprehend the size of this object. He also added that this black hole may be one of the largest holes ever discovered, as it is at the upper limit of how big black holes can theoretically grow. This exciting discovery may shed light on the mysterious and elusive nature of black holes.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- After a national strike by transit workers this week, travel in which EU country ground to a halt? Answered
- What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun? Answered
- Which NFL QB, and former league MVP, has asked to be traded from the team that drafted him? Answered
- The FDA just cleared which life-saving medication to be sold over-the-counter? Answered
- Nokia says it will launch what service on the moon later this year? Answered
- Soccer legend Lionel Messi just surpassed 100 career goals while playing for his home country of… Answered
- Colombia had to spend $3.5M to relocate 70 of which animal that once belonged to infamous cartel boss Pablo Escobar? Answered
- Atlanta resident Nathan Firesheets rode every Disney ride in the world in 12 days. How many countries did he visit? Answered
- Scientists made a jumbo, edible meatball using the genetic sequence of which extinct animal? Answered
- Speaking of ancient animals, scientists named a recently discovered beaver fossil after which southern store chain? Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.
One thought on “What did astronomers detect in space that is 30 billion times larger than the mass of the sun? Answered”