After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Zoom.
See The Reason for That answer below:
As the world moves towards post-pandemic times, tech giant Zoom, renowned for its role in the COVID-19 pandemic, has announced layoffs for 1,300 employees, constituting around 15% of its workforce. In a memo to staff, CEO Eric Yuan did not specify the location of the affected employees. Yuan stated that although Zoom continues to be a crucial platform for people and businesses, the uncertain global economy has made it necessary for the company to reassess its operations and ensure long-term stability.
The CEO acknowledged that Zoom’s rapid growth in response to the pandemic had not been carefully evaluated for sustainability and priority. As a sign of accountability for these mistakes, Yuan announced that he would reduce his salary by 98% for the coming fiscal year and forego his 2023 bonus, along with other executive leaders who will cut their base salaries by 20% and also forego their bonuses. Yuan expressed his support for departing employees, offering up to 16 weeks of salary and health care coverage. He also emphasized that the layoffs were not in vain and were necessary for the company’s future success.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader? Answered
- Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
- Which movie theater chain is taking heat over a new plan to charge more for better seats? Answered:
- Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
- Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl? – Answered
- Crowds in which European country took to the streets to protest new pension rules? – Answered
- Which notorious tabloid was just sold for a reported $100M? – Answered
- The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
- Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star… – Answered
- After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.