The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl?
A: $10 billion
B: $16 billion
C: $25 billion
The correct answer is $16 billion.
See The Reason for That answer below:
As the countdown to the 2023 Super Bowl continues, sports fans are getting their wallets ready for some betting action. A staggering 50 million Americans, or one in five adults, are expected to place bets on this year’s game, according to the American Gaming Association (AGA). This would represent a new all-time record, with the total money wagered predicted to exceed $16 billion – more than double the $7.6 billion wagered for the 2022 Super Bowl.
Of those who are betting, the majority – around 30 million Americans – will do so in the traditional manner, either online, with a bookie, or in person at a sportsbook. An extra 28 million will bet casually with pals or as part of a pool or contest.
Sports betting is live and legal in 33 states, as well as the District of Columbia, with the activity being legal but not operational in three more states. This year’s championship game will take place in Arizona, one of the states where sports betting is legal and accepted. With the ever-growing popularity of sports betting, the 2023 Super Bowl is sure to be an exciting event, both on and off the field.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader? Answered
- Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
- Which movie theater chain is taking heat over a new plan to charge more for better seats? Answered:
- Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
- Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl? – Answered
- Crowds in which European country took to the streets to protest new pension rules? – Answered
- Which notorious tabloid was just sold for a reported $100M? – Answered
- The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
- Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star… – Answered
- After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.