The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader?
A: Michael Jordan
B: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
C: Wilt Chamberlain
The correct answer is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
See The Reason for That answer below:
LeBron James has achieved a historic feat in the NBA, surpassing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as the highest scorer in the league’s history with his 38,388th point. The event took place on Tuesday night during the 20th season of James’ career, when he played for the Los Angeles Lakers against the Oklahoma City Thunder. The record-breaking basket was a fadeaway with just 10.9 seconds left in the third quarter, and was met with thunderous applause from the home crowd.
The moment was marked with a special presentation highlighting James’ remarkable career, and Abdul-Jabbar himself presented him with a basketball on the court. James expressed his gratitude to his family, fans, and the NBA, saying that he never could have dreamed of achieving something so amazing. The scoring record only takes into account regular-season games, with playoff games being in their own category.
James began the game needing 36 points to surpass Abdul-Jabbar’s 38,387 points, which he had accumulated over a 20-year career before retiring in 1989. James, who is widely considered a pass-first player, recently moved up to fourth place on the all-time NBA assists list after surpassing Steve Nash. With an average of 27 points per game throughout his two-decade career, James has cemented his place as one of the greatest scorers in the sport’s history.
James, a four-time MVP, has won four NBA titles with three different teams (Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013, Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016, and the Lakers in 2020). Despite being a seasoned veteran, James has not lost his scoring touch, currently averaging 30 points per game this season and competing with the league’s top young scorers such as Joel Embiid, Luka Dončić, and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Off the court, James has made a name for himself as a social activist, using his platform to address issues such as police brutality, voter oppression, and racial injustice. He is also the voice of his I Promise School in Akron, which provides support for at-risk students through the LeBron James Family Foundation.
On the night of his record-breaking feat, James scored a total of 38 points, with 8 in the first quarter, 12 in the second, and 18 in the third. Despite a comeback attempt, the Lakers lost to the Thunder with a score of 133-130. NBA Commissioner Adam Silver congratulated James on his “towering achievement” and praised him for breaking one of the sport’s most prestigious records.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader? Answered
- Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
- Which movie theater chain is taking heat over a new plan to charge more for better seats? Answered:
- Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
- Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl? – Answered
- Crowds in which European country took to the streets to protest new pension rules? – Answered
- Which notorious tabloid was just sold for a reported $100M? – Answered
- The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
- Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star… – Answered
- After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.