The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about…
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: Bob Dylan
B: Bruce Springsteen
The correct answer is Bruce Springsteen.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Backstreets, a magazine that has been covering Bruce Springsteen and his E Street Band since 1980, has announced its closure due to disappointment over Ticketmaster’s dynamic pricing model and the management’s handling of what was described in a previous editorial as a fan “freeze-out.” In a final editorial, publisher and editor-in-chief Christopher Phillips stated that after 43 years of publishing, Backstreets has reached the end of the road. Last summer, the magazine expressed its frustration over the chaos surrounding the escalating ticket prices for the E Street Band tour.
Phillips wrote that the magazine could no longer cover the tour with the same drive and purpose as it had since 1980 and that this realization marked the end of an era. Springsteen’s manager, Jon Landau, expressed sadness over the news and thanked Phillips for his 30 years of dedication to the fans.
The dynamic pricing program, in which platinum tickets fluctuate in price, caused disappointment among fans and was criticized by Backstreets in a tweet showing a screenshot of a mid-floor seat in Tampa for $4,400. Despite Springsteen’s remarks about being able to set the price of tickets but not their value, Phillips still stands by the magazine’s original editorial.
He wrote that disappointment is a common feeling among the hardcore fans and that tickets for the band’s first show in Tampa were available at face value, selling for as low as $199 per ticket. He also speculated that changes to the pricing and ticket-buying experience will likely occur in the future.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader? Answered
- Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
- Which movie theater chain is taking heat over a new plan to charge more for better seats? Answered:
- Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
- Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl? – Answered
- Crowds in which European country took to the streets to protest new pension rules? – Answered
- Which notorious tabloid was just sold for a reported $100M? – Answered
- The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
- Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star… – Answered
- After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.