Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
The correct answer is Woodpeckers.
See The Reason for That answer below:
A California home recently became the site of a surprising discovery made by a pest control technician on a routine call. The homeowners had noticed worms coming from a bedroom wall and called Nick Castro, the owner of Nick’s Extreme Pest Control. When Castro made a small hole in the wall, he was shocked to find that the worms were feasting on a massive stash of acorns – believed to have been collected over the past several years by a pair of acorn woodpeckers.
The birds had dropped their treasure trove of acorns through a hole in the chimney and entered the attic to store them. As they continued to collect, the acorns filled the cavity of the walls, making for a truly unusual and significant find. In total, there were around 700 pounds of acorns, which took a full day for Castro and his crew to extract. Despite the unusual nature of the find, Castro explained that there can be weird things happening all the time, as critters can find creative ways to get into homes.
However, this was a one in a million find for Castro, who has been working in pest control for over 20 years. He had expected to find only a few handfuls of acorns, but instead found tens of thousands of them that filled the walls and reached up to 20 feet high. The acorns were finally thrown away as they were swathed in droppings and stretches of fiberglass insulation.
While woodpeckers typically store acorns on the outside of homes or in rain gutters, it is rare for them to get inside. This odd discovery serves as a reminder of the creative ways critters can get into homes and the unexpected things that can be found.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader? Answered
- Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
- Which movie theater chain is taking heat over a new plan to charge more for better seats? Answered:
- Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
- Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl? – Answered
- Crowds in which European country took to the streets to protest new pension rules? – Answered
- Which notorious tabloid was just sold for a reported $100M? – Answered
- The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
- Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star… – Answered
- After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.