Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970?
The options that are given for this Bing homepage quiz are listed below:
A: I Say a Little Prayer
B: Walk on By
C: Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head
The correct answer is “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head”.
See The Reason for That answer below:
Burt Bacharach, a legendary songwriter who became synonymous with pop music success, passed away at the age of 94.
Throughout his illustrious career, Bacharach amassed numerous awards, including three Academy Awards. In 1970, he won an Oscar for his score for the classic movie “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid”, shared another with collaborator David for the hit song “Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head”, and won a further Oscar for the song “Best That You Can Do” from the movie “Arthur”.
Beyond the Oscars, Bacharach was also nominated for a Grammy in 1971, and won a lifetime achievement award from the Academy of Songwriters Hall of Fame. He was also nominated for a Tony Award in 1965.
Burt Bacharach’s work has had a lasting impact on the music industry, providing inspiration to other songwriters and composers for many decades. His music is remembered for its catchy melodies and playful lyrics, and as such will remain a timeless classic for years to come.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader? Answered
- Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
- Which movie theater chain is taking heat over a new plan to charge more for better seats? Answered:
- Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
- Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl? – Answered
- Crowds in which European country took to the streets to protest new pension rules? – Answered
- Which notorious tabloid was just sold for a reported $100M? – Answered
- The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
- Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star… – Answered
- After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.