The Microsoft Rewards Bing HomePage Trivial quiz question is: Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star…
A: Pete Davidson
B: Kate McKinnon
C: Jay Pharoah
The correct answer is Pete Davidson.
See The Reason for That answer below:
As reported by CNN, Taco Bell experienced a 9% rise in sales of breakfast burritos and quesadillas during the final quarter of 2022. During a Wednesday earnings call, executives at Yum Brands, the parent company of the chain, attributed this success to the impact of Davidson’s association with the brand through advertising, resulting in an overall 14% increase in US sales.
Below is a list of all Bing quizzes for today
- Whose record did LeBron James break to become the NBA’s all-time scoring leader? Answered
- Which type of animal stuffed over 700 pounds of acorns into the walls of a California home? – Answered
- Which movie theater chain is taking heat over a new plan to charge more for better seats? Answered:
- Composer Burt Bacharach died at 94. Which No. 1 hit was also an Oscar-winner in 1970? – Answered
- Approximately how much are Americans expected to wager on the Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl? – Answered
- Crowds in which European country took to the streets to protest new pension rules? – Answered
- Which notorious tabloid was just sold for a reported $100M? – Answered
- The ‘Backstreets’ fanzine is shutting down after 43 years writing about… – Answered
- Taco Bell increased breakfast sales after it ran ads that featured former ‘SNL’ star… – Answered
- After booming during the pandemic, which tech company is set to lay off about 15% of its staff? -Answered
Today’s Microsoft Bing quiz has 10-point rewards for the ten (10) questions of today if you select the correct answers for all the options. so make sure you use the information I provided here to your maximum benefit and pick only the right answers for today’s Bing quiz. Rewards can be used to purchase things from selected stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. when claimed as gift cards.